|ISC conference call - 8th March 2018|
|Title||ISC conference call|
|Date Start||2018/03/08 14:00 UTC|
|Date End||2018/03/08 16:00 UTC|
- Election of a secretary for the meeting
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
- Staff changes in Stockholm
- Review of DINA ISC decisions (Redmine)
- Report from DINA TC face-to-face meeting
- DINA presence at TDWG/SPNHC meetings, New Zealand
- Revision of DINA MoC
- Partner reports
- Any other business
- Next meeting
- Election of secretary for the meeting.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Staff changes in Stockholm.
- Mikko + Anton => will lead the DINA team at NRM
- Stefan still available (use gmail address)
- TC liason: Falko, deputy: Mikko
- Review of DINA ISC decisions (Redmine).
- Nothing specific, but see below in topic on MoC
- Report from DINA TC face-to-face meeting.
- (see Minutes & Outcome)
- the ISC supports the TC's re-organisation
- DINA presence at TDWG/SPNHC meeting, New Zealand.
- anticipate potential questions
- update the DINA partners before the conference
- prepare a marketing document
- authors of the talks within the DINA session should be the presenters (or at least as few authors as possible)
- Revision of DINA MoC.
- TODO: include the DINA TC re-organisation!
- Voting rules: no changes
- the following modifications have been done:
- minimum FTE reduced
- old terms updated
- suggestion on haveing an advisory membership
- not necessary as it is hard for potential advidory organisations (e.g. GBIF) to be a member
- DINA could get active in the TDWG Interest Group Biodiversity Services & Clients in order to facilitating the DINA services
- there could be a DINA task group within the IG => charter, potential members, goals
- TODO (Fred): decision in Redmine => setting up a task group
- not ruling out proprietary products, but must not be dependent on such components
- TODO: Jana will talk to a lawyer about "open-source"
- TODO: TC group reduces text on TC in MoC
- before TDWG/SPNHC revision should be done
- Next meeting.
- Fredrik starts a poll for the last two weeks in May (Tuesday and Thursday afternoon options)
This page was last modified on 19 August 2022, at 02:15. Content is available under Attribution-Share Alike Non-commercial 2.5 or later, Unported unless otherwise noted.