|ISC conference call - 15th January 2019|
|Title||ISC conference call - 15th January 2019|
- Revised DINA MoC: approval of contract clause (see mail from James) and next steps (legal review, signing)
- Any other business
- Next meeting
Participants: Fredrik, James, Falko, guest: Rolf (legal expert MfN)
- Approval of the agenda.
- The meeting focussed on the revision of the DINA MoC only.
- Revision of DINA MoC: contract clause, next steps.
- all participants agreed on James' contract clause
- MfN is planning to initiate a national DINA node, thus MfN will have national (development) contracts and would coordinate / commit the outcomes to the international DINA
- in order to faciliate this, MfN suggests that the MoC could become a MoU and the contributions of DINA core members could be regulated in development contracts between the core members only.
- Falko & Rolf (MfN) will provide two drafts as examples: revised DINA MoU and a exemplary development contract
- Any other business.
- still to do (@Falko): DINA Task Group: TDWG Biodiversity Services & Clients Interest Group
- Next meeting.
- 5th March 2019
This page was last modified on 21 January 2019, at 11:00. Content is available under Attribution-Share Alike Non-commercial 2.5 or later, Unported unless otherwise noted.